Announcing the 2015 KWVA Revisit Korea Tours:
Korean War Veterans & family members,
Since 1975 the KVA, (Korea Veterans Association - Seoul) has hosted
Korean War Veterans and their families by providing Free Hotel accommodations, bus tours of Seoul, Inchon and
the DMZ, and all meals in Korea. The Land of Morning Calm remembers and sincerely appreciates all veterans who
fought and sacrificed in securing freedom and democracy for the Republic of Korea. After selling out all three
revisits in 2014, the Korean government is forecasting to continue discounting the veterans & family
members/companion airfare for the 65th Anniversaries in 2015.
There will be major ceremonies throughout 2015
commemorating the important battles and campaigns of 1950. Demand was great in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
with 17 sold out Revisits for 1700+ participants! Consequently, if you have NOT sent in your registrations, with
deposit, you must do so ASAP to be considered for 2015. "First come, First served”, is the KWVA policy and there
will be no deviations. All the registration information can be found on the KWVA web site,
www.kwva.org or at www.miltours.com. It can also be found in the official KWVA publication "The Graybeards." After checking
these sites, and if you have additional questions, please call 800-722-9501 or 703-590-1295. You can also Email
to the Revisit Coordinator at email@example.com, to request a
brochure or Click here to see the 2015 Brochure or
Click here to
download Registration Forms (PDF Files).
The eligibility remains the same, and can be seen on the above web sites.
You can read a history of the KWVA
Revisit Korea Tours by clicking here (PDF File).
Announcing the 2015 Peace Camp For Youth
21–28 June or 22–29 July 2015
With the 65th Anniversaries of the Korea War entering its first year, the Republic of Korea (ROK) government has made the decisions to once again commemorate not only the
veterans and their contributions to saving their country from Communism, but to welcome veteran’s grandchildren to Korea on a very special program in June and July. Called "Peace Camps for
Youth" (PCFY), this program was a huge success in 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2014 and we have quotas to continue the program next year.
General information & requirements:
- Participant must be a Grandchild or Great-grandchild of a Korean War Veteran in a college program.
- Be at least eighteen (18) years old (waivers for 17 year-old high school graduates.)
- Grade Point Average of 2.5 required.
- Be in "relatively" good health since some physical hiking/walking is involved.
- Have a current passport.
- Their are thirty quotas and it will be first come, first served. The groups will have a tour escort.
- All expense's for the grandchild while in Korea, will be paid for by the ROK government. (Double occupancy) Each participant will receive subsidized air to Korea. (The ROK
Government will pay a 50% portion of the roundtrip airfare.)
- A service of charge of $450 is required for administrative handling, U.S. tour escort, ticketing, health and disability insurance (required by the ROK government) & hats.
All programs are conducted in English.
Click here (PDF File) for an informational brochure and application.
Sincere and fraternal regards,
Revisit Korea Coordinator
KWVA REVISIT PROGRAM C/O MILITARY HISTORICAL TOURS
13198 Centerpointe Way, Suite 202 ● Woodbridge VA 22193-5285 USA
800-722-9501 ● 703-590-1295 ● FAX 703-590-1292
Note: Only current dues paying members of KWVA are eligible to participate in the Korea Revisit Programs.